Saturday, April 27, 2013

Peckish Cafe, Alexandria

My bf work in DHL near this cafe and he often had lunch here, he told me that the burger is yummy and the owner is Indo too :) SO I was curious as to what made the burger special that my bf always are here for lunch..

So one Saturday morning, me and bf went here and I tried the burger with some chips and a flat white :P
For me the burger is ok. Good but not great.. The bun was soft and the chicken was well-seasoned. The thing that I like form this cafe is they have the Belibis chilli sauce that we can;t eat without for our chips!

Flat White

Chips $4

Sweet Chilli Chicken Burger 8.50
The INterior of Peckish Cafe

Peckish Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^