Thursday, September 5, 2013

Doy Tung Thai, Maroubra

A quick lunch in Doy Tung Thai with Bebski and Mr.P. A friend of mine recommended this place for a quick lunch fix as they cook so fast and the portion are humongous! Fit for hungry girls or normal guys ;p

The place is located along Maroubra road just across commonwealth bank. Their lunch special menu varies from padthai to fried rice and stir fries for only $8.50 or $9.50, can't remember exactly...

For me, I ordered the beef padthai. Oh my God they cooked so quick and the portion are really really huggee! It can literally feed 2 or 3 people!! The noodle was cooked well with some chewy in it and the padthai sauce was exactly to my liking ^^


Bebski order the chicken stir fry in peanut sauce. Sometimes I wonder who would've like to eat a stir fry with peanut sauce? It is weird in my mind because we Indonesian eat peanut sauce as a side sauce for satay/skewer not as a stir fry sauce. I tried a bit from bebski's plate and it actually didn't taste as bad. It's quite okay :)


Mr.P ordered the Thai fried Rice. The fried rice was so fragrance and tasty! But I can't eat that much as this dish contained lots of onions :( Which was also one of the reason why Mr.P loves this fried rice!! And he finished the big portion by himself and he can still manage to eat 1/3 of my padthai~~


Overall, the foods here are good and the service was alright too. Definitely a place to go for quick cheap lunch in the area ! ^^


Doy Tung Thai on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^