It is a simple and easy recipes and the flavour is guaranteed yummy! The struggle for me is always cutting the carrot 'julienne' style. Sigh.. shudve bought food processor or smthng ;P
- 6 Fish cake Sheet
- 1 Carrot
- 1/2 Brown Onion
- 2 tsp Sesame seeds
- 3 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp Corn syrup
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 3/4 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- Dash of pepper
- Fried the fish cake at first with 1-2 Tbsp oil. Take off pan and put aside
- Put in another 1-2 Tbsp of oil, then fry the onion until it change colour and then the garlic.
- Next mix in the carrot and cook further for another 3-4mins
- Then combine the fish cake along with the sauce
- Let it cook further until all the water has been absorbed (approx 4-5min) in low heat.
Tadaa.... Oden Bokkeum! My favourite Korean Banchan...
Try it at home.. It is seriously easy and delicious!
Thanks Aeri's for the recipes!