Monday, July 14, 2014

Little Vietnamese Food, Wynyard

After a busy week of dealing with tax paperworks and a sick day yesterday, I finally have the time to blog again! Thank goodness :) When I was on my way to lodge my tax return, I came across this little eats in Wynyard station just across Maccas called Little Vietnamese Food, there were quite a number of people going in and out of the place carrying Banh Mi in their hands. So I thought, it should be a good one to try :)



 So we went in and they serve a variety of Vietnamese foods from Banh Mi, Noodle Salad and Pho. I definitely drools over the sign of "Grilled Pork Belly Noodle Salad". So I got it! The pork was really yummyyy ~~ it was more like an authentic Vietnamese pork chop with their punch-ful spices. The Nuoc Cham has a good tanginess to it but the unfortuante thing for me is the I forgot to ask for chilli :( It was a great filling meal!

Grilled Pork Belly Salad $10
 For Bebski, he got Banh Mi Thit or the pork roll. The bread was fresh, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The portion of the meat was okay. It looks empty on Beb's Banh mi cause he pretty much just want coriander and cucumber in his roll ;p And also, they didn't use fresh chillies here, they used powdered which another unfortunate thing :( But the Banh mi still taste good overall and yeah, I could imagine why people choose this as their quick lunch fix ^^ You got your carbs, protein and fibre in one go!

Banh Mi Thit $5


PS: If you dont like raw bean sprout, you can ask the lady to cook the beansprout for your salad ^^
I might try the Pho next time I visit this place! :)

Little Vietnamese Food on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^