Sunday, November 16, 2014

3Q Chicken, Sydney



Another Taiwanese fried chicken snacks made its way to Sydney crowd. Last week I got this deal from Scoopon for a Fried chicken with chips and a can of soft drink for only $7.50. Didn't know this place exist if its not from Scoopon ;p Went to the city at about noon and the place was swarming with people who bought the same voucher as me..


16 years secret recipe and finger licking awesome description made me drool even more waiting for my chicken to be cooked!


They also provide several self serve sauces on the counter from spicy mayo, thai sweet chilli, honey mustard, and regular mayo. Boy, the sauce sounds like subway sauces to my ear ;p


Anddd after 10mins of waiting, I got my Signature Fried Chicken which was perfectly crumbed and deep fried. I like how it got that spicy kick into it and you can really tell that the chicken was marinated and seasoned really well! Also love that they didn't use the usual bread crumb to coat the chicken. Bebski & I agreed this time that we love it more that Hot Star ;p


The Curly Fries that comes with the deal was crispy and topped with herbs that it doesn't need any more sauce on it. I did try the spicy mayo but I prefer it without.


I must say that if you walk past by event cinemas, do make a stop in the place and try out their Signature chicken or even better, the Cheesy fried chicken!


3Q Chicken on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^