Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Abb Air, World Square (Sydney)



I heard from my sister that Abb Air serves great Thai Food so on a Saturday arvo, I decided to try this place out with Bebski. We got there pretty late for lunch, at around 2PM but there were still customers dine in there. The place was bright and neat, the waitress was friendly as well.


This starter called "LOVE" caught my attention. It was not cheap I tell ya, $4 per LOVE! But after a mouthful of the love, it was all worth it, the crab meat and enoki was wrapped by the seaweed and topped with creamy mayo and tobiko. The green sauce tasted like garlic sauce to me which gives a nice punch to the bite. I do highly recommend this starter if you loveee crab and enoki like me :)

LOVE $4/pc
Bebski as usual looked for something with Crispy Pork Belly in it and he got the Prik Khing Moo Krob with rice. I must say that the cripsy pork belly is too die for! Its soooo crispy but still got that nice bite to it. The sauce was not as wet as the other prik khing but I personally like this one better :)

Prik Khing Moo Krob $13.90
Almost every diner had a bowl on their table which made me curious about their soup. I asked the waitress and she recommended me the Boat Noodle Soup (black herbed soup) with a choice of pork or beef meat. I chose the beef one cause we got one pork dish already. The noodle soup also comes with beef balls, diced beef, veggies and crispy pork fat which brings up the dish to another level! The soup was a bit spicy and also has a sour tanginess to it.

The Boat Noodle Soup $10.90
We also ordered Yakult Pipo, which was this icy drinks with yoghurt flavour and some jellies in it. It was so refreshing :)
Yakult Pipo $5
I will definitely be back to this place to try out other foods! All of the dishes in the menu looks promising and some you can't find in other Thai restaurant, so definitely worth a visit!




Abb Air: Thai Cuisine 1982 on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. never knew this was at world square, the pork belly looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never resist crispy pork belly! The yakult pipo sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^