Monday, September 28, 2015

Pub Life Kitchen, Ultimo


Pub Life Kitchen finaaaally... After being drooled by heaps of post from this place, I finally visited the place on Saturday night. The place is pretty hidden itself, it is located inside Lord Wolseley Hotel and the area are pretty dark and quite at night. We entered and we saw a busy small pub and restaurant delivering mouth watering burger to every table.

Apparently because the space was limited, we ordered inside the restaurant and then seated outside otherwise we have to wait for the table for quite a while.


Open kitchen on the right side of the entrance where we can observed how this delish burger was made!


Not long after we ordered, came the first dish, the Hot and Sticky Chicken Wings. The sauce is definitely sticky but not hot. I think they're using honey for the sauce and forgot the chilli? hehe. It was good but not great.

Hot and Sticky Chicken Wing $10
The other snack that we ordered was the Mac 'n' Cheese!! Cheesy and creamy goodnesss.. the Mac n Cheese is terribly goooodddd~~

Mac n Cheese $12

The guys ordered the O.G - 200g House Ground Beef Patty, Jack Cheese, Caramelised Onion, Tomato, Iceberg, Roast Garlic n Lime Aioli. I took a bit of Bebski's burger and I know why this burger has been on my IG's news feed quite alot! The patty was juicy and the sauce was uhmazing.. What I love too is the french fried! Most burger serves thick cut chips but I love how they serve the thin ones. The thing that made me sad is I can't do double patty T.T They said extra is only for bacon even though in the website we can add patty. groar.

The O.G $17 (price with chips included)
The girls got the TLC - Fried Buttermilk Chicken, Double Jack Cheese, Pickles, Green Sriracha Mayo. I think TLC is better than the OG, well that's just preference though. They used chicken thigh which is juicier and yet fattier as well, that what made it soo damn good! The sriraha mayo is just perfectly complemented the burger and the oozing cheese are just amazeballs! I don't even wanna know how much calories is in there, I pretty much finished the whole lot!

We end up walking from Ultimo to Hyde park to go home, so a bit of walking to maybe possibly burn a bit if that calories? o.O
TLC $17
Highly recommended! Friendly service and little space so make sure u come early or outside the peak hours. But it definitely worth eating even when the freezing night wind blowing through our faces that night hahah!

Pub Life Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^