Saturday, August 6, 2016

Chicky Char Char, Alexandria

Chicky char char newly open in Alexandria.. Maybe not that new but it got my attention since I passed by McEvoy st that often.. Apparently the Hubby knows the Owner's Son ;P

Went for a quick lunch with the Hubby on a Sunday, the place was pretty quiet, there were alot of people having takeaways.

I got their quarter Grilled chicken with a side of salad and chips. They offer varieties of salad that you can choose from the display.



I also ordered the Spicy Wings which I thought wasn't that good.
They got a special burger for the time being called Zomato Mega Burger. Its so huge and very delish at the same time! Inside are Beef patty, Fried Chicken, Fried egg, Pickles, bacon, relish and Mustard :)


I would recommend their Burgers and Grilled Chicken but not the wings ;P

Chicky Char Char Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^