Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Celsius Coffee Co, Kirribilli


Celsius Coffee Co is on the "must visit" list currently in Sydney! Located just at the Kirribilli Wharf, reachable by ferry or just simply drive there.. The cafe offered amazing foods and also view! Too bad I didn't take pic of the interior of the cafe.. But if you ask for window seating, you'll see the beautiful sea next to you :)

Went here on a Sunday with the Hubby.. We waited for the window seat for a good 20mins.


As usual, I got my Chai latte.. Don't feel like coffee that time. But the hubby got his flat white :) Celsius Coffee Co is using O N A Coffee bean

I ordered the Burrata & Mushroom since I loveeeee anything with mushroom, especially if the portion of the mushroom is this muchhhhhhh .^^. I'm a happy girl ;P

On the plate, we got Shiitake, Oyster and White mushroom with local Burrata cheese and chimichurri sauce on SD! Perfect combo and crisp SD! Yummmsss

$19
The dish for the hubby, which I ordered too ;P is "The Benedict" - braised lamb, Japanese yuzu hollandaise, raw almond dukkah and poached egg on SD. That lamb was so tender and well seasoned. What a new way to eat a benedict.. hihi. 

$19.50

The last and pretty one is the Celsius waffle with berries, maple syrup, toasted nuts and Peanut butter. At the first bite, I thought that there's nothing special with the waffle. Even though it was pretty chewy in the middle and crisp on the edge, it needs a bit more flav to me.. But then when I take that bit of peanut butter on it, I get it ;P Omg, who would've thought waffle and peanut butter would work .. well definitely not me haha! lovin it, couldn't stop eating em afterwards even though I'm very full already .^^."

$19
Overall, it was a great experience and new found of this place! I would recommend this place to be a definitely must visit when you're around the city. The staffs were friendly and service is on point!
Celsius Coffee Co Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^