Thursday, June 15, 2017

Kafeine, Balmain (3rd Visit)

For the third timer I travel to Balmain just to visit Kafeine :) This time me and me foodie friends are invited by the lovely Mr.L (Owner of Kafeine) to taste their new menus. My review below are honest and I'm not saying its delicious just because Im invited :p


From left: Pomegranate house made tea, Green smoothie and Coffee Tonic. Okay, lemme describe these drinks. The house made is very refreshing with a hint of those floral fruity flavour and not sweet. The Green Smoothie consist of Kale, spinach, celery, cucumber, banana and blended with apple juice! Trust me, its very healthy and delish at the same time. Now the Coffee tonic is something different.. Its tonic water infused with cold drip and citrus. It is very interesting and it's my first time trying such drink, even though to be honest I'm not a fan hehe..

If you wonder what sorta dish shown in the pic below.. Lemme tell ya, proudly Indonesian ingredient: Tempeh, is the hero for this dish. Definitely for vegetarian/vegan option. The concept is like a san choy bow but with tofu and tempeh! Not sure if it's up on the menu or not, but definitely worth a try!


Green Smoothie Bowl - Quinoa, Muesli, chia, Coconut & Fresh fruit. Hmm... I think it smoothie itself need some flav punch, maybe bananas? It tasted pretty bland but fortunately the fresh fruit helps alot.


The Pulled Beef Potato hash is another dish that you must get! The slow cooked beef ribs are tender and juice with peas, bacon, poached egg and the scrumptious hollandaise sauce!



Twice Cooked Duck. Crispy skin and juicy meats. I literally drools over this right nowww!



Earl Grey Panna Cotta with Granola and Berries. Very profound earl grey note in it which we love! silky texture and nice crunch from the granola!


Crunchy French Toast - Fresh fruits, Maply syrup and Vanilla ice cream. Simple and yummy. But to me, Circa still serve the best french toast ;)


Definitely one of my fave cafe in Sydney and will come back very very soon for their latest menu update~ !!



Kafeine Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^