Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Fish Market Cafe, Pyrmont


My go to eating spot every time I visited the fish market is fish market cafe! Always the busiest and now they sell the sushi donuts which is currently a thing in the US! :)

I always got the Grilled platter cause me and the hubby lovessss the combo in it! I think that the price suit the portion that we get :)
$42.50
 Craving for some lobster on the previous visit and so we tried the Lobster platter :) Still prefer the grilled platter though :)

$68.50
They have an array of sushi donuts to choose from but they are quite expensive! If you ever wonder if there's anything else below the colourful toppings, the answer is yes! It has some more meats and seaweed inside.. Even though some of my friends give me some negative review about the taste, but for me, it's alright and worth a try.. although I wouldn't buy them again hehe



Fish Market Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog and commenting on my post :) Hope that we can exchange tips and be Friends ^^